Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long has Rocky Mountain Rug & Flooring been in business?
RMR & Flooring has been in business since 2006 supplying and installing carpet, resilient flooring, hardwood flooring, eco-friendly flooring and rugs to the community.
2. Does the company sub-contract it's installation work to an outside firm, or handle it in-house?
The majority of our installers have worked for the company.
3. Does Rocky Mountain Rug & Flooring carry insurance?
Yes! We are bonded and fully insured. One of the most important things a business can do is carry insurance to protect itself and more importantly, it’s customers. We hold general liability and workers comp policies to cover both residential and commercial projects. It is also what gives customers great comfort in working with us.
4. Can you describe the warranty for products Rocky Mountain Rug & Flooring carries?
Each carpet or hard-flooring manufacturer has its own warranty to cover the performance of their products.
5. What if I need some work done for a custom job?
What if I have special installation requirements? At Rocky Mountain Rug & Flooring we consider our installers true craftsmen. The work they do is amazingly detailed and they hold themselves to very high standards. Custom matches from stairways to entry halls and more, are just part of the many ways we deliver superb installation work that is unparalleled by anyone on in the business.
6. How long does it take to get my carpet or floor, once I place my order?
For carpet that we have in stock, we can typically install in a matter of a week or less. For special order material, we can typically install the material within 2-4 weeks.
7. How do I know what kind of rug pad to get?
Our experienced sales staff will inform you on the pad appropriate for your carpet choice. We carry a full line of padding that can accommodate any budget and product.
8. What cities does RMR & Flooring serve?
We serve the entire metro area, mountain areas and neighboring states.